Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Playing Catch Up

I keep putting off posting blogs for some reason.
Finally, here's some shots from a wedding I did in October.

I was invited to shoot with my good friend Vanessa (sodarnhappyphotography.com) and there was another photographer there as well. So I kind of just hung back and just took a few photos.

October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding
I had some real problems with how dark it was (being a night wedding with no natural light and inside a dark building) but my external flash and some photoshop helped me salvage some good shots.
October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding
I managed to capture the kiss, but because of where I and the priest were at the time, his head ended up popping right over the brides head and basically ruining the shot. I did what I could in photoshop (blurring and de-coloring the background etc.) and I think it salvaged this much needed shot.
October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding
October 2009 Wedding

1 comment:

Kristen Cowan said...

Yeah Jeff. These are really great especially since you said it was dark in there. They dont look dark at all and it doesnt really look like you did anything to them in Photoshop. Thats pretty cool.